If you knew that an angel would be watching over him during his surgery, why did you insist on having the best surgeon in the country perform the operation?
I am the son of a son of a Behm. UCLA is my Alma Mater, where I received my BA in Philosophy. I am currently a graduate student studying Philosophy, Greek, Latin, and Medieval history. I play the guitar (and lute), both classical and fusion. I also study theory and composition. I study chess and play in USCF rated tournaments. I'm currently category B strength. I love reading ancient and medieval history, as well as military history. Moreover, I find the study of systematic theology interesting, if not relevant to Philosophy of Religion. My philosophical interests include Meta-Ethics, Philosophy of Religion, Philosophy of Language, Normative Epistemology, and the History of Philosophy, especially Medieval (particularly Abelard, Duns Scotus,Ockham, Buridan and Burley), and Early Modern (Descartes, Spinoza, Leibniz, Hume, and Kant). I also really like aspects of Frege, Russell, Moore, Austin, Quine and David Lewis. I like to hang out with friends and just be a potty-mouthed goofball. And I love being engaged in interesting conversation. That's what I do. But mostly, I just love The Choozer (and Puppy-Dog).
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home