Monday, November 20, 2006

:-(

Well, I'm quite happy to report that Measure L for the county of San Mateo and the city of Pacifica was defeated by a little over one percent. This only happened, of course, because my voice counts. Wow.

So, I had the flu for about three weeks. then I had just begun to get over it when little Stevie, with Tamara and Martha, came and visited. While I did see them all for a brief period of time, I think they came to visit the city of San Francisco more than they came to visit me or Steve's Aunt in Antioch.

After they left I think I was feeling well for about three days. Then I started coughing again, feeling aches all over my body, and just overall tired. Sure enough, I now have Bronchitis. So, instead of being able to spend my week off from school for Thanksgiving catching up on school work, I've been spending it so far and drained and not being able to breathe well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home