Starting over
I've changed blogs, got rid of the old one (too much crap on it), and am starting this new one in the hopes of just keeping people informed of what's going on in my life. I feel that this is necessary since I have so very little time to visit all the people I'd like to visit (let alone the money to do so); nor do I have much time to be talking on the phone. Besides, Cingular sucks and I don't want to go over my minutes (which I've done in the past, to my chagrin).
there are many people with whom I wish to maintian contact but, due to the details of life, am unable to do so.
I wish to keep this blog clean. And by that I mean I don't want my lovely potty-mouthed friends (nor my toilet humor) to leak and seep its way into the comments. I wish for this blog to be accessible to all who know me such they they can read the content and leave comments comfortablely.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home